Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Emma - Love Song Requiem

Anime used: Emma
Creator: Kaoru Mori
Song used: Love Song Requiem
Artist: Trading Yesterday

My first music video, made it on Jan 28 2008. I thought I'd share it. I really like this anime, it's so pure and innocent. It definitely different from the rest of animes only because it's set in Victorian times in England but the language is Japanese. The first time I read the manga it caught my attention. The drawing style is very real life, not the usual elongated necks and legs or the big sparkly eyes. It's a short manga..only 7 volumes..I thought it would be longer. It's one of my favourite mangas of all time. I saw the anime and that was really nice as well. Just very weird looking at past England and having Japanese voices coming out from the characters nevertheless, a very mesmerizing story. It really shows the aspect of a real world and what life has to offer. The world is not all rainbows and cotton candy all around.
I am currently working on another music video of the infamous anime Nana. I'll be using the song from Lifehouse: First Time. If only my windows movie maker would cooperate with me then I would be done by now.

Hope you guys enjoy this! :)
Leave a comment..let me know how it is.
All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment