Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mr.Simple MV


Ah~ it's finally hereeeeeeeee!
The long awaited music video. I must say this is similar to Sorry Sorry and yet opposite. They really went all out with the different style, different choreography, and different beat. It also has a different feeling to it. As I was watching the video the members really gave it their all in this music video and the album. Super Junior please don't make this your last one. We will wait for you! 
I am really loving the colour scheme and the dance choreography. It is very catchy and repetitive. They used a lot of CGIs but blended it in very smoothly. And might I add their outfits in all three sequences are amazing!! Chincha Daebak! 친차 대박!!
My biased will always be Donghae-ssi and his outfits ruled! He looked so good with the white shirt and blue blazer! Korean clothing style is one of a kind. :) 

난 행복해!!
감사합니다!

No comments:

Post a Comment