Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Super Junior 5th Album

Top: Eunhyuk, Donghae, Leeteuk, Shindong, Kyuhyun
Bottom: Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Siwon, Heechul



Members: Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun
Missing three: Hangeng [China], Kangin [army], Kibum [acting]

Finally, the return of the superiors! Their fifth album is out today. This has been the talk of the town ever since they were preparing for the release.It is beyond famous all over Asia and has even hit the western countries. It's amazing how much power their music has over the world. There is some thing that definitely divides them from the rest, they have unyielding willpower and faith. It is amazing what one person can accomplish once they set their mind and this is 13 members together and so their power is enormous. Super Junior, how does it feel to have your prayers answered? To have your wishes and dreams come true? To know that every waking moment 1 out of 5 people know your name?  To know and feel the power of billions of people supporting you? There are no words to how powerful and loving the human heart is. And that is what I've learned from knowing their music. Their music has helped me through every step of my life, whether it be sad, happy, frustrated, confused, in love or lose of hope. And I think that is exactly why they continue to make music. I am very grateful to have discovered them. I thank God for giving me a chance to notice them.
They all have grown up from boys to man and we have grown with them. We have seen most of their life, most of their emotions and shared their pain and happiness. And for those who are far away, the miracle of technology has joined us and connected us closer than ever. I hope people will continue to love their music just like all the E.L.F.s out there have.

CD contents:
1. Mr. Simple
2. Opera
3. Be My Girl
4. Walkin'
5. Storm
6. Good Friends
7. Feels Good
8. Memories
9. Sunflower
10. White Christmas
11. Y
12. My Love, My Kiss, My Heart
13. Perfection [Korean]  [Bonus Track]

EverLastingFriends

photo credit: http://www.supersaejin.com/2011/07/super-junior-5th-album.html

No comments:

Post a Comment