Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Watashi no seikatsu

Lack of sleep + severe headache = Foul mood

That wraps up my two days. On Friday, I was functioning on lack of sleep and while at work I got a severe headache, it kept going away and coming back and with that I decided to go watch The Rise of the Planets of the Apes. Surprisingly the headache went away for the duration of the movie. However, just at the climax of the movie the power goes out. At least four other theaters had the same problem..that was very interesting..specially when people did not get angry nor did they cause a riot. Hopefully I will watch the movie again and this time the power better stay on!

Sadly the headache had returned that night and I slept with it. I woke up and my head was throbbing. I'm not sure if it was a migraine but it hurt like crazy. I couldn't move nor eat anything..only drink water. I went to work and was in a pissed off mood. This headache really killed my body. But the amazing part was that I had more confidence in myself than I have had in months. I am not a confident person and I don't seek it either but I felt like I could do anything and was proud to take a step towards the unknown path. This new confidence made me take a path that I have been wanting to take for so long but was never able to. And finally I have taken it. It feels scary but relieving. I walked away. Not being bound by other people and pleasing them. I walked a different path. I kind of feel sad and sorry for the past but it's okay. It will be okay. It will take time to get used to this.
As a result, the bad headache and an angry mood caused me to move forward and not be afraid. My life is filled with constant struggle with my environment and my mind. It is an on going battle. But I have not yet yielded.


A quote from one of my inspirational authors:
"Always do what you are afraid to do"  Ralph Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment