Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Last Man Standing!

Super Junior - Superman MV
Released: August 26, 2011
Members [in order of appearance]: Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Leeteuk, Heechul, Ryeowook, Sungmin

So when I first heard this song, I had mixed feelings. I liked it and I didn't like it.  There is some thing about Super Junior songs where at first it is unusual and then it grows on you. This song is very meaningful in a sense of power. It does not bluntly express the dominating power of the band but rather expresses it subtly. This song is a great representation of their conquer throughout Asia. On top of that the music video shows all their memories of Super Show 3 which symbolizes how effective their music is. Personally, I love the combination of the song and the music video. It is very mesmerizing. I love any video with clips of their super shows. Truly that is where they make history. Being in the music industry for 6 years is not an easy task. Kudos to them.





credits: YouTube
SM Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment