Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seoul!



Seoul MV
Artist: SNSD and Super Junior
Genre: K-Pop
This is a very adorable music video, the interactions between SNSD and Suju are cute. I thought I'd share it. Every time I am blue it cheers me up. And hopefully someday I get to go to South Korea and explore every corner of it.
I love the sweet interactions between Taeyeon and Siwon and how Leeteuk is helping them. lol the two leaders struggling together is very entertaining.
I especially love Donghae's long hair in this...it makes me remember the times when he kept his hair long. If he styled it a different way then he would look very badass :P

The story with Kyuhyun and Seohyeon is cute! Seohyeon is just too cute in it and Kyuhyun the sly artist. lol it fits him. The confession was very well done :)

Well anyways, enjoy!


credits: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment