Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Friday, November 25, 2011

The One and Only

Toyota Camry 2012


Today, I got this car! I would never have imagined to get this car. This is a very surreal moment...i'm still in a daze. lol.
I've watched this ad at least six times a day, every day for a month..so I've basically have this imbedded in my brain. [I watched enough Korean dramas on Hulu...and that website played this ad ever since Lee Min Ho started making it] 
This is a very memorating event for me. It's the first time I've co-signed an ownership of a car. Honestly, I didn't want to be the co-owner but things turned out this way. I don't really think of this car any more than just a means of transportation...is that so bad? for all you car lovers out there. :P
Nevertheless, the first time I sat in it..I imagined Lee Min Ho driving around and I couldn't resist but to drive it myself. It is a very smooth ride! I refuse to get into the specs of this vehicle because I think you guys can do that by yourself.


Here are pictures from the mini-drama that Lee Min Ho has released.




credits: Toyota.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment