Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Ideal Apartment!


I think I just found the perfect apartment for meee! I've been looking for a place to live and this fits me so well it's scary. I was just browsing around websites and came across a website called Vacancy.com and they have really decent apartments for rent. They are an independent agency that help you with any of your apartment finder needs. This website is really efficient, since it shows every possible detail one person needs to know how the surrounding area is and what does the apartment looks like. As i was browsing, i found many apartments that were suitable but there is one that stuck with me more. This apartment is on 1009 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Here is the link for the details of the apartment 
I just love this so much that I had to write about it. So now I will give 7 reasons why I believe this is perfect for me :) 

1)  Downtown:  not only is this apartment building near my university but it is in downtown! I've always wanted to live in downtown especially if I am already going to school. It has access to all the restaurants, shopping districts and parks that i love to visit. I can go to Rittenhouse Square as much as I want!
2) Safe and clean: I have checked this place out and it is a quite neighborhood. I'm not sure how it is in the night time but i think it will be calm, which is exactly what i prefer.
3) there is a free gym and wifi plus laundry machines, what more could i ask for? I love exercising and to be able to get a free gym access is not easy so not only will i be able to use the school gym while I'm at school but the days i don't have school i will use my apartment one. It's a win-win situation. Having a wifi connection is self explainatory...who doesn't love free internet?
4) Price: i love the reasonable price of a 1 bedroom and 1 bath apartment. I'm not much for a studio apartment since I horde so much stuff I need more space and when I looked at these pictures, it pleased me even more. Then i noticed the price, which is not bad for a university student. I barely have enough money to feed myself so I think having a low rent really helps with the choosing. 
5) Pets allowed: I have always wanted a pet in a place of my own and to think i can have a cat or a bird is awesome! I really like to live with a cat even if i don't live with a roommate. So i'm really glad that they allow pets in this building. 
6) Art Museums! I am an art student, currently studying at Temple University, and to think I can be living near all the art centers right dab in the middle of the city is a dream come true. I will be visiting the Philadelphia art museum for all my classes and going to exhibitions and getting all the materials and inspiration of drawing just by the bustling of people walking by. 
7) The right place, this is just the right place for me, I wouldn't have to worry about being late to class or trying to take long train rides.

I put some pictures of the apartment, isn't it pretty? :)

 
 Bedroom [view from window side] its so spacious!

 
 Bedroom [view from door side]

 Kitchen [I like the wooden floor, it's better than the tiles]

 Bathroom [the round mirror is so unique, it's so me :)]

This bathroom looks so cozy  ^_^


credits: Vacancy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment