Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Friday, October 15, 2021

Happy Birthday Lee Donghae!!!

Another year has gone by! And this time we survived through a world Pandemic! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHAE!! I fell in love with your voice in 2009 and have continued to listen to your songs, watch your videos and see your concerts. Thank you for continuing to live your dreams as you have inspired me to live mine. You have given me so much hope, love and inspiration that one human can ever give to another. You do not know I exist but someday I hope to make that come true. I hope you have had a great birthday and hopefully another year will be wonderful for you. Thank you for staying safe and healthy this year. Your music has helped me through the most darkest times of my life and I will be forever grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment