Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Happy Birthday Donghae!!

Dear Donghae,

Happiest of Birthdays to you!!! 
It has been a while since I made this post. 
I'm sorry I couldn't post last year because I went to go see your concert in LA!! 
You came to LA to perform at the KCON event 2022. It was a very spectacular event!! 
Thank you for performing and doing your best at the time. It was exactly the healing I needed and I am sure you were ecstatic to be there. 

So this year, I would like to wish you another year. This year is special for me since I will be celebrating your birthday in Paris!! 
It's the city of love as they say and I know how much you love it. I wanted to thank you for continuously choosing to be a singer, dancer, song-writer, composer, actor...an artist of all traits. When I see you, I am reminded of how great life is and can be. I am reminded of the simple things. I am reminded of taking it slow. I am reminded of staying healthy and happy. I am reminded of the love that I need. 

Thank you so much for giving encouragement and love to your fans. Thank you for constantly giving your all. I wish that you will have a beautiful day and birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment