Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Happy Birthday Donghae!!

To the handsome musician that inspires me. 

Happy Birthday!!! 


His music always cheers me up. His voice is so soothing. He has grown a lot as a person, a musician and as a man. I love watching from afar and growing with him. He makes me want to help people and be a good person in the world. He is so intone with his emotions, he melts my heart everytime I see him. 


Without realizing, he is the person I needed the most. It's been 11 years since I started listening to his music and my love for him grows more and more. I wish this year is good to him and that he gets to fulfill his wishes. 


I hope to meet you someday and have a nice conversation. 


I thank God for bringing you into this world. So here is to you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment