Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Happy Birthday!! Lee Donghae!!


Happy Birthday Donghae!!!

Today might be a puzzling day because I'm sure it would be hard to celebrate with the recent news. I hope you are doing well after hearing it. I know you wear your heart on your sleeves so I hope you let it out when need to and then rise up again.

Did you have a good relationship with Sulli? Did you talk enough? If there was one thing that you could say to her and Jonghyun...what would it be?

I already miss Sulli. You know I dreamed about her 2 days before and even a week before. Since then I kept thinking about her and wondering how she is. I just didn't try hard enough to look it up. I wished for her environment to change and for her to have less stress. But we can only be by their side.

On another note, I hope you got to eat seaweed soup. I have always wanted to try it even though I don't like seaweed. Did you meet your family? Friends? Suju? Eat some cake?

I don't know how you feel but I felt like weird trying to celebrate. I cried a lot today for Sulli. I wish she had a safe journey.

Donghae, thank you for being you and for always staying true to yourself, not compromising. That's one of the reasons why I love you. Even after 10 years, the internal you is still the same. That's hard to do in the entertainment world but you maintained it. So I commend you!


Well, hope you had a wonderful day!!










No comments:

Post a Comment