Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Incomplete


I'd try to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep...

Today, I revisited the moments of my younger days. I grew up watching various cartoons and action shows. So, naturally, Sailor moon was one of them. I am a big Sailor moon fan...mainly cause I loved watching Tuxedo Mask's scenes. And from that day I knew I had fallen in love with Tuxedo Mask. His name in the English translation version was Darien Shields. I think it was that moment that I started falling in love with people that had their name start with the letter D. I think that is why I am also in love with Donghae. Anyways, while I watched Sailor moon I used to surf on the internet and search for fan-made music videos of the anime. And...I found quite a few. 

I have a huge collection of those music videos. I watch them from time to time but today was a special day. I guess I was feeling really nostalgic, sad, or lonely or a mix of all those emotions. I was listening to Backstreet boys music and I came across the song Incomplete. I hadn't listened to this song in years. Surprisingly, this is the perfect song I needed for my mood. Instantly, it reminded me of a fan-made Sailor Moon music video I used to watch...and so here I am posting about it. 
I honestly thank Dejanatalis (Starlight Palace production) for making the video. I will forever love it! 

As you can hear from the song, this is how I feel these days. This song has a feeling of loneliness and emptiness, all best descriptions of being incomplete. Besides, I needed to hear a very painful song to even try to diminish a small amount of darkness inside me. 



아마 종말의 시작이 때문에니까  내 마음이 정말 아파요.



Credits: All Right Reserved.
Sailor Moon, Dejanatalis, Naoko Takeuchi, Backstreet boys; Incomplete, 

No comments:

Post a Comment