Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tribute #1

The month of October has started. It means Donghae's birthday is in 15 days. So, I wanted to make a tribute in his honour. I will be posting my own version of Donghae confessions each day until his birthday. I have already posted my first confession in the previous post, but for this new month, I will start with a brand new confession.

This idea is actually from one of the fan based websites online, they also posted on Tumblr. I would like to thank them and hope that I, too, am able to write my own confessions.

Without further adieu, here is the first confession:


Even though I discovered Donghae in 2009, I feel as if I have grown and matured along with him, with every step of the way, with every song, every drama, every photo shoot, and every emotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment