Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wait


A Werewolf Boy 늑대소년 - "Love That Was Not Bound To Happen But Felt So Right"
Director: Jo Sung-Hee
Actor: Song Joong Ki, Park Bo-Young

I watched  this movie a few nights back. I had completely forgotten that this movie existed until my friend told about it. And I have to say...WHY...Why didn't I watch this before!!?? 내가 왜 전에 안봤어!!
lol well this was truly a heart warming movie. Usually, I watch the trailers of the movie before seeing it, but this time I didn't and I think that was a really good choice. I could only tell the context by the title and even then I didn't want to imagine what it was going to be like. And that was perfect. The concept of the movie was redundant but with a bit of change, the trailer actually dramatizes what happens. Its a very calm pace movie.

A werewolf boy is about a young girl and her family, mother and youngest sister, move to the country side in order for her to recover from her ailing lungs. They soon discover that the house they live in has a locked barn that is inhabited by a wild boy. The family takes him in thinking he is a lost orphan boy with a bit of lack of social skills. And so, the movie goes through the interactions of the family and the boy.

Now, my take on this movie. I really liked it. It was one of those movies that I will not get tired of watching. There was so much hidden meaning behind every action and personally, I really love movies like these. I was really moved by the acting of the two main actor/actress. Well, first the main actor Song Joong Ki is my all time favourite actors. He is right beside actor Kwon Sang Woo. Song Joong Ki did remarkably flawless acting with the talented Park Bo Young. Their connection together truly brought out the sincerity of each moment. This movie also reassures me that Song Joong Ki is a great actor and when he comes back from his mandatory military service, he gets much more opportunities to act. Plus it is a good movie about young love or even first love experiences. It brought me back to my first love memories and how innocent and unconditional it was. I cried so much in this movie it was so wonderful and I can feel every emotion the girl was feeling.

I highly recommend this movie for anyone wanting an international take on young love and fantasy.

So after I watched the movie I was having a fan-girl moment and looked up fan-made music videos of the movie or videos of Song Joong ki and Park Bo Young and I found two that were well done! I will share it with you guys. I can't stop watching them! :D 

First Video
Song: Oasis
Artist: Beast/B2ST
Made by: MaknaeCloud




Second Video
Song: A Thousand Years    < This song fits the movie well!>
Artist:  Male ver. Original Christina Perri.
Made by: Haeran Kim




Photos





Credits: Asianwiki, jediprincess.worldpress, star.koreandrama.org

No comments:

Post a Comment