Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

So I Think it's Time...

To Let This Die  {Music Core}


For the longest time I have been wanting to listen to the Music Core of every month on DramaFever and finally I listened for the month of March, [while practicing my Japanese :p] Music Core is a Korean music show where every month musicians perform their new music on stage. There were many performances I liked and one of them was Brian Joo's Let this die. I also liked Chocolat's One more day, which I will post that later.
Firstly, I have always been a fan of Brian Joo's dancing...ever since I discovered his talent two years ago...and now I finally listened to his singing and my GOSH!...I think I died...my heart is so moved by his voice..its scary. This guy has amazing talent! ah~ he must have practiced years to perform that well.
This song is sung so smoothly! I love the piano in the beginning til the end. The beat, rhythm, lyrics, and his voice match so well. So after listening to the song on Music Core...I decided to look for the MV. I found it on YouTube..as always, lol. As I was watching the music video, I was confused at first, but later on of course at the end every thing made sense. But I am amazed even the music video fits well with the beat of the song, usually music videos do not make sense with Korean music but this one did. It is a sad love song about letting go of a relationship, and time to 'let this die' but in a very calm and mature manner.

For some reason Brian Joo reminded me of Kim Hyun Joong...that was weird. They don't look anything alike! 

Nevertheless, this song is beautiful..it made my heart move and cry at the same time. I could listen to it over and over T_T


Credits: YouTube, Ningin

No comments:

Post a Comment