Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Friday, March 23, 2012

하루만 더...



One More Day [Same thing thing to her] MV by Chocolat

By watching Music Core, I have discovered a new artist!! Usually I like Boy groups but this time its a Girl band!
They are called Chocolat...its a French word for Chocolate. There was already a group called Chocolate so their production company decided to name them Chocolat. I think its pretty neat, it sounds better than just pain chocolate. Plus it makes me want to eat candy  ^_^

Their band members consists of five people.
I like this song very much. I was a little reluctant to listen to them but after Music Core, I got interested. Their music video is really nice too. They use a chair in a dance art form which is sort of redundant but nicely done :) 
I like their costumes especially their shoes. These girls got talent to dance in those shoes!!! 



Credits: Allkpop , Wikipedia,

No comments:

Post a Comment