Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Full House




 
Episodes: 16
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Actors: Bi as Lee Young Jae
Song Hye Kyo as Han Ji Eun

I won't be putting the synopsis anymore, I'll just have a link for it if anyone wants to read it. The synopsis was for the first drama only. So I watched this drama in the summer of 2007, once again recommended from a different friend of mine and I totally fell in love with it. It's so cute and funny. The relationship of the main characters is very entertaining. It's basically about two people of opposite personalities living under one roof by a contract marriage. The events that happen between these characters are very fun to watch, you won't stop laughing. I uploaded a music video of the drama. It always puts a smile on my face. Plus the song is very nice too. 




Artist: Why
Song: Fate

credits: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Full_House

No comments:

Post a Comment