Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Donghae day

Happy birthday Donghae!!! 
Hope you had a wonderful day!! 
I will forever love you. You are the motivation, inspiration and music in my life. I think without you I wouldn't be able to live so well as I do now. You always gave me a helping hand when needed. You are the voice inside my head telling me that it will be okay and that I should keep moving forward. Listening to your music helps ease the pain and worries of this world. I think your voice and your music is what I was looking for all these years. I just didn't think that you would be a big factor in me becoming a better person. I thank you for being alive and choosing to do this career. You have shown great perserverance and diligence that I highly respect. I look up to you and hopefully you remain to have the courage and faith you need to do what you want in life. 

I'm waiting till the day your military service is finished!! ♡♡♡♡♡ 
Forever love, Donghae. 

No comments:

Post a Comment