Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Forever

I have a question to the world. Why do all good things end so abruptly?

Every time there is some thing worth while, and meaningful, it always ends when you least expect it, or rather it doesn't last long. 
So, does that mean we should cherish every moment of it knowing it might be the last? I guess that's where the phrase "cherish every moment like it will be your last" came from. I kind of answered my own question. lol.
But I will still ask the world. 

I wonder if things lasted forever then how would we view the value of life? Would we care more or care less? Personally, I don't think I'd want things to last forever but rather just a little longer than usual. {I have a point to my rambling}

Throughout my life, I have noticed that every time I come across a T.V. show that is truly pure, deep, and insightful without the use of profanity, vulgar language or sexual content...it always seems to be erased from society. This time the show was called Forever (ABC). I do have a list of shows that were cancelled in the past that I loved deeply and were meaningful to watch. For example, Myth Quest, Firefly, and Merlin (BBC). 

I was really sad when they cancelled Merlin because a) I love the Arthurian legend, grew up reading about it, b) it was a very informative and decent show c) I loved the actors that portrayed all the characters, they were doing an amazing job!, And now, Forever was cancelled. Mind you, Forever has its flaws just like every t.v. show in history but I think I found an attachment with it that I can't fully explain with words. Its some thing to know when watched. Maybe it was the dialogue that was said between the two main characters or the interactions they had with each other. Or the mysteries that were to be solved, or the whole idea of living for hundreds of years. How lonely it must have been, how much one can accomplish in their life and what kind of person they might be able to become. Regardless, it was a good show. No profanity and no vulgar language. I'd like to believe there is still a place out there in the world that is safe and where people are still kind and genuinely considerate. 

Anyways, I hope they bring back Forever with all the same cast members. Maybe one day? Here's to wishful thinking *fingers crossed*. 

I am adding a fan-made music video because....I love the two characters! And the maker did a splendid job editing!! I have begun to like the song too. 



Video: Forever (ABC)
Edited by: Maddylovebug12
Source: Youtube
Name: Henry and Jo - My heart is open
Song: Maroon 5 (ft. Gwen Stefani)
All Rights Reserved. do not own anything.





Credits: ABC, Youtube, Maddylovebug12, Maroon 5, 

No comments:

Post a Comment