Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fate


Dialogue in the video
Do Min Joon [narrating/thinking]: My planet is named as KMT 184.05. I came from there. After 3 months, I can go back to my planet.
Title: My love from another star
Cheon Song Yi [Little girl]: Sir, who are you?
Do Min Joon: Who is this? You...Who are you? ...
Is there such a person that resembles so much?
If it is not a dream, I wish I get to meet her again before I leave.
Its not possible, right?

I've been listening to this song on replay ever since it came out and when I discovered that they made a music video of the Korean drama then I've been watching that on replay. I really love this song...the melody and the lyrics. Although the lyrics don't have any special meaning for me at this time, i still think the feelings of the song are quite strong. Also, I'm a fan of the artist's singing. Her name is Lyn. She has a very powerful voice. I'm so glad she sang this song. Now as for the drama...

The Korean drama is called My love from Another Star or My love from The Star. It is about a guy that comes from another planet and ends up living on Earth for 400 years. During this time, he meets and falls in love with a young girl, unfortunately she ends up being murdered. After 400 years later, he meets her again but he has to go back to his planet in 3 months. And so the story begins...
This drama is by far the best drama I have seen so far in all of my Korean drama watching time. This drama and another one [Answer me 1997] are the only ones that I can say are truly well acted, well written, and well directed. I like this drama cause they give the main character [the male] his own perspective on the planet called Earth. Its an outsider looking in and the viewer gets to see how a person from the outside would see the human race. It is a really neat concept, plus there are a lot of philosophical statements made and rhetorical questions about the world so I really love this drama for that. Just writing about it makes me want to watch it again. And my gosh! the acting of all the actors and especially the two main actors [male and female] blew my mind away.

Well I just thought I'd share this in my virtual world. Its nice to write about things like this....since I've been writing about depressing stuff before. I can honestly say I am a little better now...and slowly moving forward. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment