Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Sunday, January 8, 2012

That's Love



So recently, I've been watching Skip Beat/ Extravagant Challenge. It is a Taiwanese drama based on a Japanese manga called Skip Beat by Yoshiki Nakamura.
They finally released it in the Korean entertainment industry. Originally it is a mix of Taiwanese and Korean, but they dubbed the Korean singer's voices in Taiwanese :( [BIG MISTAKE]
The two actors of Super Junior, Lee Donghae, and Choi Siwon starr as antagonist and protagonist. The lead main actress is played by Ivy Chen. I've only watched two episodes so I have yet to write a full review. Otherwise, it's going good. I thought it was going to be horrible..as most manga turned dramas are but this one I can manage...how? well...my number one bais Donghae is in it!! lol That is a factor although I like the story as well. I remember reading the manga but I don't remember how it ends...so this will be a surprise. I like the lead actress's acting and she plays the character well..so it is entertaining...I have to give props to her for expressing the perfect emotion at the right times ^_^ 

I learn from this drama...that love is a very strong emotion and it can be shattered in a single moment. I too have experienced this pain and so I sympathize with the characters emotions. Its not easy going from hatred to love again.
The one thing that caught my interest are the beginning and ending songs. They both are sung by Super Junior M. But I like the ending theme more. I love the music video for the ending theme...they added the effects well with the song. And it is composed by Donghae so maybe that appeals to me? Nevertheless, I really like the rhythm and lyrics. 
Enjoy! 




Credits: YouTube, JCKerrychen for upload 

No comments:

Post a Comment