Welcome to the inner mind of Hikari! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Monday, October 15, 2012

생일을 축하합니다!! Lee Donghae!!!

Saengilchukha habnida,
Saengilchukha habnida,
Saranghae uri Donghae,
Saengilchukha habnida!!!!

Saengilchukhahaeyo!!! Donghae-ssi!!!
It was Donghae's birthday today and I wanted to post some thing in his honour. These days I don't have much time to post things here but I will do my best. When I get some free time, I will definitely post some thing more elaborate for him. He is after all my inspiration and strength to keep me going.
I know I have said this a lot but Thank You so much for staying alive and holding on to your dreams. Thank you God for giving me a chance to discover him and be in love with a man who doesn't even know I exist. lol. Its a sad concept but I'm grateful for it. I didn't know some one that is millions of kilometers away could change me for the better and it has been a wonderful journey so far. I will follow my dreams and keep smiling just as you are, Donghae.









ねしっている? あなたはひとりじゃないよ!
ne, shitteiru? anata wa hitori janai yo!
Did you know? You are not alone!

정말, 감사합니다
jeongmal , gamsahabnida
really, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment